Weeks 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 & 29
Hello all my dear reader friends!
How are the troops doing this holiday season?
Below, you will see my past six weeks of reading material...
I think it's notable to mention that WEEK 26 marked our HALFWAY point to an entire year of reading two books every week! You guys!! Awesome job! Keep up the good work.
I feel compelled to mention a few things:
1) My husband's birthday is in five days. (Totally unrelated to the stack of books above, but, none-the-less, quite important.)
2) The book The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane changed my life. So did The Art of Possibility by Benjamin & Rosamund Zander.
3) I fell in love with the main character voice (Julep) in Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer. (btw, isn't that an awesome title?)
4) I'm friends with the author of the book Rooted, by Josh Foliart. Nice work, Josh.
5) I've personally met Lisa Grace Byrne, author of Replenish, at a workshop/retreat in Pennsylvania. She is a beautiful person. She helps moms to replenish--just like her book title says.
6) Brene Brown rocks. So do her books.
7) Here's a list of the books I read--in order of the stack in the picture above:
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- Replenish by Lisa Grace Byrne
- Rooted by Josh Foliart
- The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
- French Women Don’t Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano
- Trust Me, I’m Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer
- The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- I Will Carry You by Angie Smith
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane
- The Art of Possibility by Benjamin and Rosamund Zander
I'm excited to read some Christmas stories coming up this December! Find some fun holiday books and get to reading!
Also, stay close! I'll have book launch information coming soon on the two books I've been working on publishing!
love to all,